Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Things are looking up

Recently the Facetious CIO updated his status on various social networking sites with the title of this blog entry, "Things are looking up". A simple and vague message that prompted many responses inquiring the specifics around why I was "down" and congratulations on the fact that things were turning in a positive direction. Going upwards (in my case) really only indicates that I am not where I want to be and intend on climbing further up. Who amongst us has no plans for moving upwards? The other reason for my message was a general trend that I have witnessed. 2009 sucked. I have yet to hear anyone tell me that 2009 was a great year for them. Most were happy to close the book on it and leave it behind. I have already (only 2 months in) started to see turnaround and see that 2010 will be a better year than 2009. The Facetious CIO would like to know from you, are things looking up for you as well?

No comments: